GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chat box is at the bottom of the front page!!

2 posters

Go down

chat box

chat box is at the bottom of the front page!! Vote_lcap100%chat box is at the bottom of the front page!! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
chat box is at the bottom of the front page!! Vote_lcap0%chat box is at the bottom of the front page!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

chat box is at the bottom of the front page!! Empty chat box is at the bottom of the front page!!

Post by BIG BLING Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:00 pm

does anyone use the chat box? should we keep it up? It is down for now cause I did not see anyone using it. Arrow

Last edited by BIG BLING on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

chat box is at the bottom of the front page!! Empty Re: chat box is at the bottom of the front page!!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:14 pm

it was cool when it was up
just hardly ever have multiple people logged on at the same time
to be able to use it?
i would keep it though!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

chat box is at the bottom of the front page!! Empty Re: chat box is at the bottom of the front page!!

Post by Blackdog Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:02 pm

If you could set it up differently it'd be cool. As it sat, its a PITA because everytime you went to a different section of the site, and came back to the main page, it would log you off the chat box, and you'd have to log back in. I know I drift in and out of the chatboxes, so it got annoying to me. chat box is at the bottom of the front page!! 980970 I do like having one though!
Blackdog
Blackdog
BIG TIME MONKEY
BIG TIME MONKEY

Male
Number of posts : 548
Job/hobbies : Fireman
Rig : '91 toy Xcab on 1 tons, dual cases
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down