GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prairie City this weekend? (May 10-11th)???

4 posters

Go down

Prairie City this weekend? (May 10-11th)??? Empty Prairie City this weekend? (May 10-11th)???

Post by fortysixandtwo Tue May 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Outta school this week, thursday is my last day. Want to get some wheeling in and I have never been to PC. Anyone want to go? I was thinking Saturday, maybe sunday? My girlfriend works nights at 5PM in Grass Valley so we would have to head out early in the AM. Thinking about 8-9am I would get down to Sactown. Justin you down? Still up in the air not really 100% but if others are interested I would like to go, I have never been to PC.

Let me know if anyone wants to go.

-Nick
fortysixandtwo
fortysixandtwo
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 159
Job/hobbies : Student
Rig : 1985 Toyota 4Runner
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Prairie City this weekend? (May 10-11th)??? Empty Re: Prairie City this weekend? (May 10-11th)???

Post by BIG BLING Tue May 06, 2008 9:22 pm

i might be down ill let ya know
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Prairie City this weekend? (May 10-11th)??? Empty Re: Prairie City this weekend? (May 10-11th)???

Post by Just2Much19 Wed May 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Nick,

I have been sick and I have not completed m rig. I can always just slap the 37's back on it but then again I am sick.

This weekend probably isnt the best. What are you doing for memorial day.
Just2Much19
Just2Much19
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 329
Job/hobbies : Insurance
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay D Thu May 08, 2008 12:08 pm

I might be down for a Memorial pc trip
Jay D
Jay D
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : ALLDATA TE2
Rig : 81 Toyota Pick Up
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by fortysixandtwo Sat May 10, 2008 12:17 pm

Yeah this weekend ended up not working out so great for anyone so going to pass. Sorry I just checked here justin wouldnt have called you if i had read here first. Oops

Anyway for memorial I am not sure yet. I am pretty sure I will be out of town working though. I have this weekend and next weekend (17-18) off but memorial i am nearly 100% i will be in so cal doing a gun show :(

Wade is in the process of redoing his truck he just got a bunch of new tube work done and he is linking it in the rear with the TG 3 link with air shocks and longer front springs. once he is done i know we will be doing a greenhorn shake down and im sure he would be down to come with me to PC. let me know what you want to do and i will tell you my work schedule as it pans out.
fortysixandtwo
fortysixandtwo
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 159
Job/hobbies : Student
Rig : 1985 Toyota 4Runner
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG BLING Sat May 10, 2008 1:33 pm

Right on yeah it would have worked for me either. I sold to tow rig and have to go pick up the other one Happy
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down