GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Road Race help Prairie City April 5-6

2 posters

Go down

Off Road Race help Prairie City April 5-6 Empty Off Road Race help Prairie City April 5-6

Post by cougarfreak Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:18 am

VORRA needs our help at Prairie City SVRA!!! We have been invited to assist in recovery duties at Saturday's practice 4-5pm (leave at Noon from Nations in Vacaville), and Sunday April 6th Races. They ask us to be at the course at 8am Sunday to get our instructions and briefing from Dana Holland, so I figure we'd meet at Nations in Vacaville at 6:45am, and leave at 7am. We will receive free entry into the races ($10 value) lunch, t-shirt, and a sticker. You would be asked to right flipped vehicles, tow off injured vehicles, and other race related recovery jobs. At least two adults per vehicle are required (1 driver, and one flagger/strap attacher) Optimal would be three adults (1 for each job. Vehicle does not need to be street legal, but must arrive on a trailer towed by a street legal rig. Please contact Cougarfreak with interest and/or for more info.

Must haves:

1) Tow strap
2) fire extiguisher
3) at least 2 adults per recovery vehicle

Recommended:

4wheel drive
Rain Gear
CB
shackle
chain
hilift jack
winch
sun screen
water
snacks
camera
cougarfreak
cougarfreak
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Photography, anything offroad, Animal training
Rig : '97 4Runner SAS'd n loaded
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.cougarfreakphoto.com, http://www.cougarfreak.net

Back to top Go down

Off Road Race help Prairie City April 5-6 Empty Re: Off Road Race help Prairie City April 5-6

Post by BIG BLING Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:46 am

if my rig wasn't down I would take you up on this offer in a heartbeat hmmm maybe we can use the amigo , hmmmmm maybe i could just use the f250 wow that is going to be alot of gas. Let me just say it is awful nice for cougarfreak to offer this up. He doesnt do it for just anyone. It is a great event and alot of fun. I speak from experience. Thanks Cougarfreak
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Off Road Race help Prairie City April 5-6 Empty Re: Off Road Race help Prairie City April 5-6

Post by cougarfreak Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:00 am

Thank you for your consideration... I get the gas thang.... It's sad to know we are padding the living bajeezers out of a few people's pockets everytime we fill up... gotta love capitalism. Go for the amigo. It's probably a couple pounds heavier than most of the race rigs, yes?
cougarfreak
cougarfreak
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Photography, anything offroad, Animal training
Rig : '97 4Runner SAS'd n loaded
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.cougarfreakphoto.com, http://www.cougarfreak.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:16 am

LOL I'd be more than happy to bring the Migo, but I don't have hooks on the rear, and not only that - it's not registered. Not sure they'd like that too much :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG BLING Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:56 am

:whip: get to it
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down