GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey!

3 posters

Go down

Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey! Empty Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Just thought everyone would like to know that we will be producing our decals soon! We are hoping to purchase the domain name first so that we can drop the .forumotion from our domain, then the website decals will be available to those interested. We will have black, white and red available, and we're hoping for more colors as the forum progresses.

We're hoping to have the domain purchased within the next 3 weeks so that we can have decals available by the time the purchase & transfer is complete.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey! Empty Re: Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey!

Post by cdgvw1 Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:05 pm

nice.. How much is the Domain cost? How much are the stickers gonna be?
cdgvw1
cdgvw1
BIG TIME MONKEY
BIG TIME MONKEY

Male
Number of posts : 598
Job/hobbies : Editor, wheelin, Air Cooled VW's, RC truck's, buildin shtuff....
Rig : 77 K5, 1 tons, 4.56:1, locked rear, 400/465/203/205 (triple sticked & want it on 42's)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey! Empty Re: Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:23 pm

The domain is roughly $25 per year through Forumotion - which is a lot better than I originally thought. I would like to purchase it through Forumotion so that we don't have to transfer the whole forum to a new server.

The stickers - I'm not sure yet. We have to figure out a design then get some printed up, then I'll start a new post for the stickers. We're hoping to keep them affordable - yet enough that they'll pay for the site and the upgrades we'd like to eventually imply Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrock Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 am

Doesn't sound to bad. I thought forums would cost more. I'm in for a decal.

Jrock
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 40
Rig : 85 Toy x-cab Lock F/R 37"Iroks
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by oldyellercj Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:42 am

check with MINI on the stickers he has a buddy that did some for our lil club we had a few years ago...and they were priced fairly, maybe he can help Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey! 1515
oldyellercj
oldyellercj
BIG TIME MONKEY
BIG TIME MONKEY

Male
Number of posts : 603
Job/hobbies : DUH... dirt mud and rocks... and a little boating slipped in here and there
Rig : 87 Runner
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:20 am

oldyellercj wrote:check with MINI on the stickers he has a buddy that did some for our lil club we had a few years ago...and they were priced fairly, maybe he can help Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey! 1515

Thank you! Decals: Great news for GreaseMonkey! 1515 We will be cutting our own decals, but I will check with him as far as wholesale prices go Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down