GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th wheel hitch 400obo or trade for a trailer.

2 posters

Go down

5th wheel hitch 400obo or trade for a trailer.  Empty 5th wheel hitch 400obo or trade for a trailer.

Post by BIG BLING Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:59 pm

I have a Robin Industries 15k 5th wheel hich system w/side swivel lock out feature. In good shape, I have never used personally, I do not have a 5th wheel trailer to pull it came with the truck. Comes with everything to hook up to a truck. Easy hitch pin installation with locks to keep it secure and safe. I can get the rails out of my truck for the right price. I have this in a fullsize F350 longbed but it does fit other applications.
I would like to either sell this outright cash or trade for a cheap trailer. Trailer dimensions I need are 6ft 6 inches wide from tire to tire and the length of at least 12 ft. I would like a dual axle trailer.
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

5th wheel hitch 400obo or trade for a trailer.  Empty Re: 5th wheel hitch 400obo or trade for a trailer.

Post by Blackdog Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Pics?

I've got a rail system waiting to be installed in my dodge, and yeller has a trailer that I bought from him that I would be willing to part with for the trade. It needs some work, but its definitely a start. hit me up if you're interested.
Blackdog
Blackdog
BIG TIME MONKEY
BIG TIME MONKEY

Male
Number of posts : 548
Job/hobbies : Fireman
Rig : '91 toy Xcab on 1 tons, dual cases
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

5th wheel hitch 400obo or trade for a trailer.  Empty Re: 5th wheel hitch 400obo or trade for a trailer.

Post by BIG BLING Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:06 pm

YOU GOT PICS OF THE TRAILER AND WHAT IT NEEDS?
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG BLING Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 pm

BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down