GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rims and maybe tires borrow for a day or two. payment beer.

3 posters

Go down

rims and maybe tires borrow for a day or two. payment beer. Empty rims and maybe tires borrow for a day or two. payment beer.

Post by jman-mopar Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:08 am

would like to have a hookup when I put on my 4" lift I would like to make sure 33x10.5x15 will fit my junk without rubbing. just need one tire for test fit. I am not cutting my fenders so if they rub I will have to get 32 or 31. I would buy one if cheep unfe just for a test rim to get correct backspacing and clearance.

I would hate to buy them from 4wheel parts then have to return them because they hit my fenders or brakes.

size lugs 5 x 5.5 jeep 2001 WJ

if borrowing for a weekend sometime in maybe april. just putting my feelers out. Smile

for letting me try them out you get a 12pk or beer. bud? miller? or your choice even dr pepper.
Question
jman-mopar
jman-mopar
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : auto parts sales
Rig : a challeng oh I mean a challenger haha
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

rims and maybe tires borrow for a day or two. payment beer. Empty Re: rims and maybe tires borrow for a day or two. payment beer.

Post by Blackdog Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:40 am

Jer,

check les schwab or something, you should be able buy a used one of the right size for $25 or so, you can check the fit, then you've got a spare too!
Blackdog
Blackdog
BIG TIME MONKEY
BIG TIME MONKEY

Male
Number of posts : 548
Job/hobbies : Fireman
Rig : '91 toy Xcab on 1 tons, dual cases

Back to top Go down

rims and maybe tires borrow for a day or two. payment beer. Empty Re: rims and maybe tires borrow for a day or two. payment beer.

Post by BIG BLING Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:42 pm

I might have a spare but not that lug pattern
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm pretty sure we have a 33 still layin' around....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jman-mopar Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 pm

cool that is awsome if you have a 33 sitting around not doing anything with or one that dont hold air very long thats fine.

I will get one 15" rim order up and then mount that. for a test fit.

I am a little confused on tire size but I will post my ? on a diffrent part under jeeps or tech. Smile

happy wheeling you will be getting a rim sometime in the next couple months for the tire mount lift project. Smile ty ffc and bling
jman-mopar
jman-mopar
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : auto parts sales
Rig : a challeng oh I mean a challenger haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down