GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty hard to beat this (crappy cell pic )

3 posters

Go down

Pretty hard to beat this (crappy cell pic ) Empty Pretty hard to beat this (crappy cell pic )

Post by Chopperman Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 pm

20.8 MPG in a 500HP full size diesel on 35's..

Edge set to level three, mid boost, course staying EXACTLY at 65MPH and a tailwind helped.... As soon as you stab it, it dropped down to 15-16 (which aint bad either)

Pretty hard to beat this (crappy cell pic ) Img00610

Chopperman
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Pretty hard to beat this (crappy cell pic ) Empty Re: Pretty hard to beat this (crappy cell pic )

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:55 am

NICE.... beats my pathy by almost 5mpg Evil or Very Mad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pretty hard to beat this (crappy cell pic ) Empty Re: Pretty hard to beat this (crappy cell pic )

Post by BIG BLING Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:59 am

ok so i have been thinking do you have your wheel speed sensors in yet? Hmm if not that could be wrong. You know they take the vehicles rotation of tire speed ha ha ha (I am totally just kidding I am just jealous, that is awesome. So the heavier axle has no effect on your mpg's that is cool) u know me I have to be a clown
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chopperman Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 pm

BIG BLING wrote:ok so i have been thinking do you have your wheel speed sensors in yet? Hmm if not that could be wrong. You know they take the vehicles rotation of tire speed ha ha ha (I am totally just kidding I am just jealous, that is awesome. So the heavier axle has no effect on your mpg's that is cool) u know me I have to be a clown

data is pull from the trans. Now that it is regeared. It should be SPOT on

Chopperman
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG BLING Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:50 pm

THAT IS AWESOME Cool
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by cdgvw1 Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 pm

That is good... My Dodge lies to me because of the Edge EZ. It says 29 when it math's out to 23. But, it gets better than my 4runner did..
cdgvw1
cdgvw1
BIG TIME MONKEY
BIG TIME MONKEY

Male
Number of posts : 598
Job/hobbies : Editor, wheelin, Air Cooled VW's, RC truck's, buildin shtuff....
Rig : 77 K5, 1 tons, 4.56:1, locked rear, 400/465/203/205 (triple sticked & want it on 42's)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down