GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 Blazer

Go down

75 Blazer Empty 75 Blazer

Post by cdgvw1 Fri May 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Located in Rancho Cordova, Ca. I will post pics in this thread Sat or Sun..

I am trying to sell my in-laws 75 Blazer. Looking for 3500.00.. It has a low mileage rebuilt 350 ( I ran a compression check on the motor when it arrived at my house and it was 155-160 ish across the board from what I remember)[it does run] and th350 with a part time kit in the original 203. Rebuilt 14 bolt 8 lug FF rear and a d44 with rebuilt swapped in 8 lug outers, both with 3.73 gears. Has a new edelbrock carb, cam, hooker torq step headers with 2 1/4 exhaust and flowmasters that were on it when bought. New brakes, new (well 2 year old with 5 miles on them) 305/70/16 General Grabber AT2's ( 33x12.50x16), new (well 2 year old with 5 miles on them) 16x10 rock crawler wheels. New JC Whitney black leather bench seat that needs brackets made and late model rear seat (don't ask in-law bought them and couldn't install them) new carpet (uninstalled). Has late model dual small headlight front clip w/ power doors and rear gate. Doors and gate aren't wired up, but I have good uncut wiring and doors from an 83 that work and go with it. Also has an 83 steering column with matching keys.. It is currently registered, tagged and insured. Needs wiring cleaned up and the 4" body lift removed (previous owner installed ). The new Edlebrock cam kit, 100 amp polished alternator, edelbrock alum valve covers, double row edelbrock timing chain and some other misc parts ar NOT installed. Has a new rear driveshaft from Drive-line service in west Sacramento, ca.

All the hard and expensive stuff is done.. Needs Misc little stuff finished and that dam body lift taken out.. I have no more time for this in my driveway.. needs to go, but I won't give it away.. Sorry. I have a lot of time and money in this.. If your interested, let me know and we can talk.. Prefer local or semi local sell.

Chris
cdgvw1
cdgvw1
BIG TIME MONKEY
BIG TIME MONKEY

Male
Number of posts : 598
Job/hobbies : Editor, wheelin, Air Cooled VW's, RC truck's, buildin shtuff....
Rig : 77 K5, 1 tons, 4.56:1, locked rear, 400/465/203/205 (triple sticked & want it on 42's)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down