GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should all members be able to post in calendar?

5 posters

Go down

Should all members be able to post in calendar?

Should all members be able to post in calendar? Vote_lcap40%Should all members be able to post in calendar? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Should all members be able to post in calendar? Vote_lcap60%Should all members be able to post in calendar? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Should all members be able to post in calendar? Empty Should all members be able to post in calendar?

Post by BIG BLING Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:13 pm

or do you think it should only be mods and admin
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Should all members be able to post in calendar? Empty Re: Should all members be able to post in calendar?

Post by Just2Much19 Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:40 pm

I think that the mod of the trail rides section should edit the calendar with the appropriate information of rides. As for anything else such as cleanups and such the mod of that particular section should be responsible for it.

This will alleviate member posting stupid stuff or even inappropriate stuff in there.

Just my .02
Just2Much19
Just2Much19
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 329
Job/hobbies : Insurance
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Should all members be able to post in calendar? Empty Re: Should all members be able to post in calendar?

Post by fordh8r Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:27 pm

just2much19 wrote:I think that the mod of the trail rides section should edit the calendar with the appropriate information of rides. As for anything else such as cleanups and such the mod of that particular section should be responsible for it.

This will alleviate member posting stupid stuff or even inappropriate stuff in there.

Just my .02
yeah, that! In addition, I think, that if members were able to post in the calendar that the mods should be able to remove or relocate any improper or misclassified postings as needed. naughty
fordh8r
fordh8r
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : Mechanic, wheeling and riding in the dunes
Rig : Mostly stock stuff with a few minor changes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tallchevy350 Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:23 pm

If a member knows of a trail run that is coming up, that member should contact the mod with the info & the mod can update the calender.

But on the other hand.............

You could let the members post & if it gets out of control the lock the members from posting to the calender.
Tallchevy350
Tallchevy350
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Grease Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Just2Much19 Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:42 am

You can make a stipulation that only members of 1 year or more can post on the calendar.
Just2Much19
Just2Much19
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 329
Job/hobbies : Insurance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay D Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:13 pm

just2much19 wrote:You can make a stipulation that only members of 1 year or more can post on the calendar.
Yeah but what do we do for the first year. I think you should just moderate it very heavily or we can set up a section specifically to ask to post on calander.
Jay D
Jay D
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : ALLDATA TE2
Rig : 81 Toyota Pick Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum