GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey Board makes a year! :woohoo:

3 posters

Go down

Monkey Board makes a year! :woohoo: Empty Monkey Board makes a year! :woohoo:

Post by fordh8r Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:37 am

Well guys and gals we made our first year on Grease Monkey! It may not be huge yet but that's OK. It's makes for a closer community for us who are here. If anything, it's nice that we don't have a bunch of people joining just to sell their junk and be gone.

Thanks Matt and Justina for your work to the Monkey Board. Praise I hope we can keep it going and growing. Praise Praise Praise smoochy cool salute
fordh8r
fordh8r
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : Mechanic, wheeling and riding in the dunes
Rig : Mostly stock stuff with a few minor changes.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Monkey Board makes a year! :woohoo: Empty Re: Monkey Board makes a year! :woohoo:

Post by BIG BLING Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:21 am

Right on!!! We do have a good crew. I am happy that everyone is here. There is so much more I want to do on the board and with the board. There is a time a place for everything. I got school, work from 5.30 till 4.30, my daughter on the weekends, trying to buy a house and and and ha ha. But it has been a great first year. Happy
BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Monkey Board makes a year! :woohoo: Empty Re: Monkey Board makes a year! :woohoo:

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:16 am

Thanks Tommy for noticing happy I hope we can build it up better soon... I'd like to get the design photos off photobucket so that the board doesn't look like pokinit when the servers are blocked... one day. happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay D Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Grease Monkey has been great nothing but helpfull people and good times no drama or bull pokinit Thanks Matt and Justina.
Jay D
Jay D
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : ALLDATA TE2
Rig : 81 Toyota Pick Up
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down