GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gas mistake

2 posters

Go down

gas mistake Empty gas mistake

Post by BIG BLING Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:27 am

BIG BLING
BIG BLING
KING KONG
KING KONG

Male
Number of posts : 1962
Job/hobbies : AUTO RESEARCH TECH/ wheelin and building junk
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

gas mistake Empty Re: gas mistake

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:41 am

Dude that's crazy... and I agree - dishonest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tallchevy350 Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:23 am

This same thing happended in Patterson when I lived there. This was when gas was about $2.25 for regular (high back then). The 76 in that town closes but you can still use your atm card to get gas all night long. The night guy dropped the price when he closed. It was $1.25 for regular. Reguardless if it was an accident or intentional, oops on their part, not mine! I just came across a good deal.

If the gas station was a zoo like they say, then the gas station attendant should've known that something was up! He's not the only gas station in town & with gas as high as it is I don't see any gas station that has a line out down the street. I'm sure someone or multiple people asked "are you sure it's .46 cents per gallon?" in that 4 hrs they claim this went on for. Others are saying that the station is Arab owned, maybe it was a language bearier? Agian, oops on their part.

I say honest for the poeple that got the gas. Everyone is looking for the best deal they can get reguardless what it is.
Tallchevy350
Tallchevy350
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Grease Monkey
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content