GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILLYNILLY (Involved in a custody battle)

+2
Blackdog
skipnrocks
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WILLYNILLY (Involved in a custody battle) - Page 2 Empty Re: WILLYNILLY (Involved in a custody battle)

Post by Just2Much19 Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:44 am

Thats not a bad deal for the scout.

I hope everything works out for you!!
Just2Much19
Just2Much19
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 329
Job/hobbies : Insurance
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

WILLYNILLY (Involved in a custody battle) - Page 2 Empty Re: WILLYNILLY (Involved in a custody battle)

Post by skipnrocks Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:54 pm

I went and looked at the scout. There were alot of corners cut when that was built, and the guy wouldnt let me drive it on the street even though I told him I wanted it for a dd/trail rig. It was probably worth half of what he was askin...
skipnrocks
skipnrocks
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : Perminant Student Aparently
Rig : [IMG]https://2img.net/h/i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/spencer66hwt/thBodyOn1004.jpg[/IMG]
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:55 am

Eh... screw that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fortysixandtwo Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:45 pm

Damn man, gotta love the court systems. Rolling Eyes Glad to hear things are going good in your favor but it sucks about how long you have to wait to see everything set straight.

Dont jump on a rig thats janky that scout sounds like a bad deal. since im a yota guy its mandatory; I am going to tell you a great cheap rig to start with that is still really capable is a solid axle yota. even the ifs rigs can be turned it to pretty good wheelers without anything drastic like a SAS. always something to think about if you are looking for a reliable, cheap wheeler.
fortysixandtwo
fortysixandtwo
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 159
Job/hobbies : Student
Rig : 1985 Toyota 4Runner
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by skipnrocks Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:11 am

Thought crossed my mind, im not really lookin right now. I recently foud out that the shop has had a 100percent turn around in employees so now all the employees that were there during the fraud have quite and willing to testify! So I am hoping that in light of that the owner will freak and give me my rig back and try to settle!
skipnrocks
skipnrocks
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Rig : [IMG]https://2img.net/h/i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/spencer66hwt/thBodyOn1004.jpg[/IMG]

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackdog Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:49 pm

holy crap!! 100% turnaround in employees? Just that demonstrates shady practices, unless he only has 1 employee gap
Blackdog
Blackdog
BIG TIME MONKEY
BIG TIME MONKEY

Male
Number of posts : 548
Job/hobbies : Fireman
Rig : '91 toy Xcab on 1 tons, dual cases
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by skipnrocks Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:44 am

Nope that would make 7 employees, 6 of which were involved. He only has 8 employees at a time and the only guy that sticks around is an older guy that bretty much is on his own he bills and works almost independant as the engine builder and tranny guy... The guy is a looser, he treats his employees bad and cheats his customers! Hes gonna pay this time, he has screwed the wronge person!!
skipnrocks
skipnrocks
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum