GreaseMonkey4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many of you are effected by the storm?

4 posters

Go down

How many of you are effected by the storm? Empty How many of you are effected by the storm?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:37 am

So we're at work, I JUST got all my programs opened up (about 16 total), and the power shut off just long enough to shut off all computers, then came back on. My email server is fried (I think it's just the monitor, the computer seems to be okay), and my own computer wouldn't connect to anything the first 10 mins that I had it rebooted up.

Oh, btw, I love this weather Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How many of you are effected by the storm? Empty Re: How many of you are effected by the storm?

Post by fordh8r Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:11 am

Me and Tallchevy might be workin if it gets bad enough this weekend. I could use a little overtime. gap
fordh8r
fordh8r
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : Mechanic, wheeling and riding in the dunes
Rig : Mostly stock stuff with a few minor changes.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

How many of you are effected by the storm? Empty Re: How many of you are effected by the storm?

Post by Tallchevy350 Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:24 pm

fordh8r wrote:Me and Tallchevy might be workin if it gets bad enough this weekend. I could use a little overtime. gap
I just talked to our boss & he verified my cell # just in case the pokinit hits the fan!
Tallchevy350
Tallchevy350
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Grease Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Just2Much19 Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:25 pm

Well I work in insurance and we had a ton of claims today...most commonly stuff falling on cars.

Everyone be safe out there!
Just2Much19
Just2Much19
Gearhead Monkey
Gearhead Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 329
Job/hobbies : Insurance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Yeah, driving from sac to the bay area in that storm was quite a blast... very intense for sure. Musta seen 30 wrecks and several places where the entire hwy 99 was flooded affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackdog Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:40 am

Lost power at my folks house when I was down this weekend, but from about 2am to 10 am friday morning, so I was asleep Laughing

Driving back up here, it took me about 5 hours to get from vacaville to Reno, it was still snowing on the pass. Got home to about 6" of snow bounce
Blackdog
Blackdog
BIG TIME MONKEY
BIG TIME MONKEY

Male
Number of posts : 548
Job/hobbies : Fireman
Rig : '91 toy Xcab on 1 tons, dual cases

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:29 am

Blackdog wrote:Lost power at my folks house when I was down this weekend, but from about 2am to 10 am friday morning, so I was asleep Laughing

Driving back up here, it took me about 5 hours to get from vacaville to Reno, it was still snowing on the pass. Got home to about 6" of snow bounce

You didn't even call and say hi sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum